Part Time Stock
Company: Rue21, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The job purpose of the Stock person includes:
* timely processing of shipment
* maintaining organization in the backroom
This enables associates on the sales floor to properly zone and
service customers, while completing other tasks necessary to meet
the needs of the business.
* Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards
for the stockroom.
* Establish and maintain organization of back stock apparel and
* Replenish the sales floor from back stock.
* Prepare all shipment to be hung/folded (i.e. remove paper and
* Process all hanging merchandise as a first priority. Folded
merchandise may be processed as a second priority. This includes
applying sensors to all hanging merchandise (and folded merchandise
as time allows).
* Perform all job duties in compliance with company productivity
standards and visual standards.
* Notify the Store Manager in advance of supplies needed (hangers,
sensors, and pins).
* With Manager's guidance, open, sort, and prioritize all incoming
* With Manager's guidance, place new receipts on the sales
Sales Floor/Cash Wrap Organization/Cleanliness
* Assist with cash wrap organization to include replenishing bags,
removing hangers/sensors, and removing trash.
* Assist with sales floor maintenance as time permits (i.e. change
lights, vacuum, cleaning).
Keywords: Rue21, Inc., Greensboro , Part Time Stock, Hospitality & Tourism , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!