Company: Pactiv Evergreen
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:Pactiv Evergreen is a drug-free workplace. Candidates
are subject to a drug test (excluding THC*/marijuana/cannabis) and
background check at the time of offer.
- THC testing ONLY when such testing is required by law.
OPERATOR SPECIALIST, HIRING IMMEDIATELY !!!! GREENSBORO
OPERATOR Specialist - available shifts: 7AM- 7PM and 7PM to 7AM
ROTATING EVERY 6 WEEKS 220.127.116.11 SCHEDULE
Sign-on Bonus $500
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day
one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds
- New Hire Wellness Bonus
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
Responsibilities:This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Operate in a safe manner thermoformers and/or automation
- Ensure product produced and the final packaging meet quality
- Provide direction, leadership and assistance to the Operator
B's and A's.
- Support the Operator Mechanic and Team LeaderFunctions:
- Demonstrate safety leadership.
- Operate in a safe manner thermoformers and/or utomation
equipment at rates that meet and/or exceed production levels..
- Troubleshoot thermoformers and/or automation equipment
- Operate a Lift Truck
- Inspect/test final product; reject product that does not meet
- Read/Understand specification sheets; complete all required
- Perform accurate math calculations.
- Analyze SPC Trends.
- Perform Operator B and A job functions.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Must have good oral and written English communication
- Must have a valid Pactiv LTO License or be able to receive a
license by successfully completing a Pactiv LTO training
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal
- Must have 6 months manufacturing experience or equivalent
technicalPactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading
manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com.
42 miles east of Winston-Salem, Greensboro is a city in North
Carolina. The Greensboro Science Center houses red pandas, sharks
and a hands-on museum. Nearby, Guilford Courthouse National
Military Park has displays on the American Revolution. Video
re-enactments and interactive exhibits trace the civil rights
struggle at the International Civil Rights Center & Museum. The Bog
Garden is a wetlands area with flowers, birds and an elevated
The plant was built in 1977 manufactures polystyrene foam protein
trays, and has approximately 190 employees. In 2015, The Greensboro
facility received an award from the State of North Carolina for
working over one million hours without an OSHA lost time.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression,
marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses
protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like
to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines and applicable laws.
Pactiv Evergreen employees are subject to post-hire drug and
alcohol testing in accordance with company policies.
Keywords: Pactiv Evergreen, Greensboro , Operator Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!