Commercial- Customer Service Associate
Company: McGriff, Seibels
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. end an email to
Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Partner with production team to assure quality service is delivered
at a support level. Knowledgeable in coverages and manage the
expectation of the client (both internal and external) and company
underwriters. Maintain rapport with clients, company underwriters
and develop/grow existing accounts. Work collegially as a
supportive member of the production team for the benefit of the
clients. Maintain rapport and open, effective communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Process new and renewal business changes, including updating and
maintaining information using computer automation.
2. Address and resolve client questions and issues.
3. Receive phone calls and walk in clients.
4. Maintain customer files according to procedures.
5. Assist in preparation of new and renewal proposals; stewardship
reports; service plans; comparisons, and demonstrates creativity in
6. Invoice premiums and assist with follow-up on accounts
receivables issues according to BB&T procedures.
7. Set up policy notebooks for delivery to client; assemble
proposals and other presentations for client and prospect
8. Support service and production team in reaching overall agency
revenue and retention goals.
9. Keep manuals and carrier information up-to-date and retain
knowledge of carrier and industry updates.
10. Maintain renewal process and meet deadlines.
11. Maintain daily client processing functions such as
endorsements, policies, audits, pending cancellations, ID
12. Learn and master tools used for new client development and
13. Assist with all aspects of marketing, as needed.
14. Take report and monitor claims (if applicable).
15. Contact clients for collection of premiums, as necessary, and
as according to BB&T procedures.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Grade assignment based primarily upon the individual's minimal
level of experience and production capacity to service a midsize
book of business
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Must have state issued agent's license
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as
Microsoft Office software products with emphasis in utilizing
resources and software to generate reports and/or other requested
6. Demonstrate strong organizational and project skills
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and
8. Act with responsiveness, urgency and professionalism in all
9. Prioritize work to achieve timely completion of the most
critical and sensitive activities
10.Respond quickly to client requests and work to provide
11.Accept accountability for the quality of work
12.Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1.Knowledge of BB&T Insurance's automation system or ability to
2.Familiar with BB&T resources and other departments within the
3.Desire to pursue an insurance designation
McGriff Insurance Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, veteran status or other classification
protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: McGriff, Seibels, Greensboro , Commercial- Customer Service Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!