Physician / Gastroenterology / North Carolina / Permanent / Gastroenterology Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Physician-owned, physician-led multi-specialty medical group of
60+ MDs is recruiting a gastroenterologist recently trained or just
completing fellowship to join highly regarded group of 7
gastroenterologists in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- As part of the largest physician-owned group in the area, we
enjoy a broad primary care referral base for our group, enabling us
to focus exclusively on consultative and procedural
gastroenterology. Moreover, we enjoy excellent referral
relationships within a highly collegial medical community,
professional stability and good profitability.
- Outpatient procedures are done predominantly at the group
Endoscopy Center, an accredited facility with 4 first-class
procedure rooms and an outstanding support staff, located in the
same building as the Gastroenterology office.
- From ERBE coagulators to Olympus 190-series scopes, they have
chosen top-of-the-line equipment for the our Endoscopy Center to
allow physiciansto give the best patient care possible.
- Inpatient consults and procedures on hospitalized patients are
done at the 500-bed across the street from the Gastroenterology
office, and at the 150-bed, approximately 5 minutes from the
- GI call will be 1 in 6 rotation. Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate for this position will be a people person
with advanced endoscopic skills preferred, but not required.
- COVID and Flu vaccines are required as a condition of
employment, absentapproved exemption.
- Board Eligible or Certified Compensation:
- Competitive initial guaranteed salary during the
non-shareholder period of employment, plus a productivity bonus
opportunity during the non-shareholder period of employment.
- Equal shareholdership for the GI office is available for new
graduates after 2 fiscal years.
- The shareholder income distribution formula is almost entirely
productivity based. Community:
- Located in Greensboro, a city of 300,000 in central North
Carolina with a service area population in excess of 1 million,
approximately 2 hours from the mountains and 3 hours from the
- Driving time within Greensboro is minimal and hassle free.
- There is a four-season climate (winter is very short and
moderate!) Local arts, education and recreation opportunities are
plentiful, including 4 colleges and universities, the prestigious
Eastern Music Festival, a great park system with lakes, bike trails
and gardens, a variety of public and private schools, numerous
faith organizations and clubs to engage nearly every possible
interest, and a regional shopping and convention center.
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Greensboro , Physician / Gastroenterology / North Carolina / Permanent / Gastroenterology Physician , Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!