NEW PAY RATE INCENTIVES! Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Sign on Bonus
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: March 14, 2023
- M-F 2:30p-10:30p Greensboro
- M-F - Dayshift with flexible hours!! Greensboro
- Night shift 7p-7a (FT or PT) Gibsonville
- Weekends 7a-3p or 11p-7a Greensboro
- Weekends 7a-1p or 11p-7a Mebane
- Treatment of adults and children according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Apply here or call for more information 336-280-0435
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign on Bonus!
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
- Active Nursing License in good standing -(required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
care setting -(preferred)
- Home Care -experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program -All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Gibsonville, NC - 27249
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Greensboro , NEW PAY RATE INCENTIVES! Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Gibsonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...