LPN Nurse Home Care Shifts (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Company: MGA Homecare
Location: Mc Leansville
Posted on: March 13, 2023
- Treatment of adults and children according to the active plan
of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Apply here or call Lauran at 336-280-0435
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign on Bonus!
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on
- Active Nursing License in good standing -(required)
- Six (6) months of recent experience as a Nurse in a clinical
care setting -(preferred)
- Home health experience (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Time Management skills
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good organization and effective communication
As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay -
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training program -All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Home
Care Nurse, Location: Mc Leansville, NC - 27301
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Greensboro , LPN Nurse Home Care Shifts (Licensed Practical Nurse), Healthcare , Mc Leansville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...