Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Option Night Shift
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Greensboro
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewCritical Illness Recovery Hospital -Registered Nurse
(RN)Registered Nurse (RN)-Weekend Option Night
shiftFriday/Saturday/Sunday$10,000 Sign-on bonus!*Rates ranging
from $39.38-$53 based on experience* - - - - -At Select
Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care
for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require
extended hospital care. We employ over 48,000 people across the
country and provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients
each and every day across our four divisions. -Our mission is to
provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes
healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee
plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors -
celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered,
creating change, thinking first and building trust. -Do you love
the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you
passionate about delivering an excellent patient experience? If you
answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!ResponsibilitiesYou
will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by being a
Champion of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the
patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community
in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new
ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.QualificationsYou
will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that
each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You
are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an
inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have
ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon
hire).Preferred qualifications -that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional DataSelect Medical
strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as
we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and
fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring
initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our
- Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance
their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification,
both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
team! -Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that
reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Greensboro, Greensboro , Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Option Night Shift, Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!