Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time for Senior Living
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time for Senior LivingGreensboro,
North CarolinaApply NowApply Now Save this Job Saved Job Job
Description Job ID:6391057002 Location:Greensboro, NC
Category:Registered Nurse Date Posted:09/15/2022 BAYADA Home
Healthis looking for compassionate and dedicatedRegistered Nurses
(RN)to join our team in ourTriad Senior Living Office. This office
services ouradult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in
Senior Living Communities throughout Guilford County. This is a
Full Time Opportunity!!BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people
of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and
dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the
highest quality home health care delivered with compassion,
excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the
opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care
required.Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse inNorth Carolina
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!Sponsor -RHHRN As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint
venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment
decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to
sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual
orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status,
or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal,
state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications
from people with these identities or who are members of other
marginalized communities.Practice:Home Health
Keywords: Bayada, Greensboro , Registered Nurse (RN) - Full Time for Senior Living, Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!