Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Health Full Time
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: January 22, 2023
DescriptionCenterWell Home Health serves over 85,000 patients
each day, with more than 350 locations across 38 states. As part of
Humana's Home Solutions business, we are bringing better care
continuity and health outcomes into the home. We put patients at
the center of everything we do, while working in collaboration with
healthcare providers to bring multi-disciplinary care to the most
appropriate or convenient setting. The result is easy,
comprehensive and personalized care that helps patients lead
healthier, happier lives.ResponsibilitiesAs a H ome Health LPN ,
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a
RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any
applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable
healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and
Gentiva Health Services policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted
standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and
achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven
approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner
regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in
care coordination activities and discharge planning as
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the
best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional
standards in the provision of and availability of supplies,
materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement
the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered. Required Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting,
preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination Scheduled Weekly
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Greensboro , Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Health Full Time, Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!