LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: SunCrest Home Health - Greensboro
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Company Overview: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Territory:
Alamance County - - -Why become a Licensed Practical Nurse with
SunCrest Home Health?
- We offer benefits including but not limited to:
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages effective immediately
- Rapid Career Advancement
- Internal promotions with a career plan
- All-encompassing Orientation and Fast Trak option for Home Care
- LHC Group, Inc. is a national provider of in-home healthcare
services, with an emphasis on providing quality, value-based
healthcare to patients in the comfort and privacy of their
- A career with LHC Group means you will be empowered to provide
the kind of service you can be proud of. Our emphasis on
person-centered care affords the time and opportunity to make a
real difference in people's lives every day. -A day in the life of
a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN:
- A LPN delivers high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers
patients to manage their health at home
- A LPN providing quality patient care and performing technical
skilled care in the patient's home.
- Comprehensive patient care ranging from wound care, medication
management, educating on disease management etc. - Essential
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
Education & Experience: License Requirements
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required. - -Equal Opportunity Employer -
vets, disability. -Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to
complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination
will be required. - If permitted by state law, the company will
consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: SunCrest Home Health - Greensboro, Greensboro , LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!