Nurse Practitioner Core - MC
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title: - - - - - - - - - - - - Nurse Practitioner Core
Location: - - - - - - - - - - - - Summerfield, NC
Duration: - - - - - - - - - - - -03+ months Contract with possible
- M-F:8:30a-7:30p, Sa:9a-5:30p, Su:9a-5:30p - 40hr/week.
- Family Nurse Practitioner responsibilities include
Patient-Centered Quality and Safety: Educate patients on
maintaining proper health to influence quality outcomes. Evaluate,
make recommendations, co-manage, and treat patients' medical needs
for safe and high-quality treatment. Document all patient care
within an electronic health record. Help develop Patient Centered
Practice Teams. Respond to patient care inquiries throughout the
- Customer Service Excellence: Increase patient engagement and
satisfaction through integration of feedback from patients,
management, and professional colleagues. Maintain all levels of
- Healthcare Environment Management: Resolve conflict using
appropriate management techniques. Cultivate relationships among
practice employees and retail store colleagues. Balance priorities
to manage patient care and needs. Manage clinical and non-clinical
tasks. Adapt to new models of patient care for clinic efficiency.
Demonstrate core values of company in all communications and
interactions. Help with hiring and development of Practice
employees. Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost
containment without jeopardizing important innovation or quality of
care. Validates insurance coverage and incorporates knowledge into
- Minimum of two years of medically relevant experience or
- Completed accredited DOT certificate training program prior to
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to
- Initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability, and
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice
- The Nurse Practitioner delivers defined patient care services
in a retail clinic environment.
- You will work in collaboration with a dedicated team of
professionals as you independently provide holistic, evidenced
based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment,
management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition
planning for our patients ranging in age 18 months and
- Care is documented via computerized electronic health
- This position reports directly to the Senior Practice
- Our clinic practice locations are located inside select
Pharmacy and Target Stores.
- We are reinventing pharmacy with innovation, collaboration,
caring, integrity, and accountability.
- Our mission is helping people on their path to better health
through patient engagement.
Education: - - - - - - - - - -
- Completion of a master's degree level Family Nurse Practitioner
program with current National Board Certification and State of
Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role
If you believe you're qualified for this position and are currently
in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me
a call as soon as possible at (703) 889-6535.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Greensboro , Nurse Practitioner Core - MC, Healthcare , Summerfield, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!