Travel Registered Nurse RN Telemetry
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: September 24, 2022
A Telemetry Nurse monitors patient's vital signs with an
electrocardiogram or other life sign-measuring device. They usually
provide care to patients with gastrointestinal diseases, heart
failure, diabetes, and other acute diagnoses. Most often they work
in hospitals or other clinical facilities.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Greensboro , Travel Registered Nurse RN Telemetry, Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!