Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / Outpatient Psychiatrist Needed
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Come live and practice in a beautiful North Carolina community.
Greensboro has abundant year-round recreational activities, access
to the beach, museums, great shopping, terrific dining, and major
colleges and universities. Let us help you get the job you want in
a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice
medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive.
Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to
learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique
perks this position has to offer. Please contact Pamela Mead
directly, call or text or email your CV to .
- Competitive compensation plan and comprehensive benefits
- Adult, child, geriatric, and addiction psychiatrists all
- 100% outpatient private practice style setting
- Offering schedule flexibility and autonomy to practice,
providing a work-life balance
- Full/part-time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote,
and hybrid models available
- Board certified or board eligible (if child psychiatrist, must
be fellowship trained)
- Needs are due for future growth and expansion
- Greensboro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: StaffPhysicians.com, Greensboro , Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / Outpatient Psychiatrist Needed, Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!