Experienced General Dentist - Greensboro, NC - 47351
Company: Grandover Village Dental Care
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Experienced General Dentist - Greensboro, NC$250,000 First Year
Does safety and security in a annual base guarantee sound appealing
to you? We would like to talk to YOU!Our beautiful and brand new
office in Greensboro, NC is looking for a general dentist to join
our team! This office is projected to open August 2022!!About
Greensboro, NCGreat opportunity in a very nice growth pocket in
Greensboro, NC. This is a brand new office where you can build your
patient base and make it your own. Great central location near The
Grandover resort as well as just minutes from Sedgefield Country
Club. This would be a golfers dream!
- Get the opportunity to be a part of building a team that will
thrive on collaboration, communication and community
- This brand new office is being built and equipped with high
tech equipment such as Wave One End, iTero scanner, Dentrix, and so
much more. This enables use to provide world class care for all of
- This brand new offices allows a dentist to come on board and
create a vision of the office and brand into the community to be
THEIR dentist of CHOICE!
- Downtown Greensboro is the 3rd most populous city in North
Carolina, where there is so much to do near by with family and
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of
courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting
you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry
- Personal and professional development, offering professional
mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further
advancement, Heartland Dental's network of supported locations is
expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and
new opportunities will be created to support that growth.Total
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plansAt Heartland Dental supported offices,
we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide
high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art
environment. Our goal is simple - advance the financial and
professional growth of supported dentists by providing the
strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.Why join
our Heartland Dental supported office in Greensboro, NC?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and
of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the
freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your
own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and
enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas
including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing,
procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors
and insurance companies.
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month
during your first year of employmentVisit us at www.heartland.com
to learn more about how Heartland Dental can support your
professional goals.We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and
that shows in our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the
position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the
protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal
opportunity in employment.COVID-19: The Company and supported
offices comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
Employment is contingent upon an individual's continued compliance
with regulations and Company policy, including COVID-19 vaccination
Keywords: Grandover Village Dental Care, Greensboro , Experienced General Dentist - Greensboro, NC - 47351, Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!