Internal Travel RN-Home Health with Benefits
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you looking for a new adventure? Would you like to explore
eastern NC? We are looking for an Intrastate Travel RN that is open
to supporting branches throughout eastern NC where there is a
vacant position or increased need for nursing talent. An assignment
may vary from one week to several weeks, at the discretion of the
direct manager.Acting in a Registered Nurse capacity, this role
will administer skilled nursing care for patients in their place of
residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team,
patient/family and referring agency, and assume the responsibility
for coordination of care. Provides admission, case management, and
follow-up skilled nursing visits for patients under Clinical
Manager's supervision in compliance with the state Registered Nurse
Practice Act. Ensures compliance with applicable
licensure/certification requirements, applicable healthcare
standards, governmental laws and regulations, and Company policies,
procedures, and philosophy of care.
- Travel to assigned locations to perform nursing duties,
typically by self-transport in a personal motor vehicle.
- Evaluates and admits patients to the service, completing
appropriate clinical documentation under the Clinical Manager's
direction. Assesses the individual status and care/instruction
needs of the patient
- Provides in-home care including admission, case management, and
follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administers ongoing care and case management for each patient,
and provides necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical
- Confers with physician/provider in developing the initial plan
of treatment/plan of care based on provider's orders and initial
patient assessment. Provides hands-on care, management, and
evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient in
accordance with provider orders, under Clinical Manager's
supervision. Revises plan in consultation with a provider based on
ongoing assessments and as required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinates appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare
personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides, and external providers).
- Participates in Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) meetings in
conjunction with assigned branch scheduled.
- Reports patient care/condition/progress to patient's provider
and Clinical Manager on a continuous basis.
- Implements patient care plan in conjunction with patient and
family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of
- Coordinates/oversee/supervise the work of LPN, Home Health
Aides, Certified Home Health Aides and provides direction based on
the current plan of care. Monitor the appropriate completion of
documentation by home health aides/personal care workers as part of
the supervisory/oversight responsibility.
- Discharges patients after consultation with the provider and
Clinical Manager, preparing and completing required clinical
- Prepares appropriate medical documentation on all patients,
including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order
changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plans.
- Diploma or Associate's degree in Nursing from an accredited
- Unrestricted RN license in work state-assigned
- Current CPR certification
- Valid drivers' license in good standing
- Minimum of one year of certified home health
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 100% for assignments
- Minimum of three years nursing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- HCHB experience and OASIS certification
- Strong med surg, ICU, ER, acute experience
- Organizational and communication skillsTogether, we can raise
the bar on home healthcareKindred at Home, soon becoming
CenterWell--- Home Health, is one of the nation's leading providers
of home care, with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians
who deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our
clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve - providing
the much-needed care to people in their community.
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the
same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We
provide employees the resources, stability and job flexibility they
truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and professional
goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive
salaries, opportunities for career and professional growth, and a
healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana's Home Solution businessKindred at Home, soon
becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly 80,000 patients
every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of
Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at the center,
working in collaboration with healthcare providers to bring
multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of home.
The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps
patients lead healthier, happier lives.
Caring for people who care for our patientsExperience has shown us
that supporting and nurturing employees helps them become the best
version of themselves and more compassionate, committed home health
professionals. That's why CenterWell Home Health never stops
working to improve the employee experience. Our people are our
greatest resource, and we are committed to creating an environment
they enjoy stepping into every day.
World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited trainingJoin Our
Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free)
855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help
you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Greensboro , Internal Travel RN-Home Health with Benefits, Healthcare , Julian, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!