CMA, RMA Or LPN
Company: Eagle Physicians and Associates
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Eagle Physicians in Greensboro, NC has multiple full-time
openings for CMA (AAMA), RMA (AMT) or LPN's. CMA, RMA and LPN's
will provide clinical support to physicians. Previous medical
office clinical experience preferred. CMA/ RMA candidates must have
either a AAMA certification or AMT registration or have 3+ years of
employment experience as a Medical Assistant. LPN candidates must
have an active NC LPN license. Eagle offers a competitive salary
and offers a strong and generous benefits package.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not include all of the duties
1. Triage incoming patients to determine priority and severity of
2. Obtain patient health histories and vital statistics and record
information in appropriate charts paying special attention to
3. Perform phlebotomy and in-house laboratory procedures and record
4. Assist physicians and extenders with general office procedures
such as laceration repairs.
5. Inject prescribed medications and/or administer oral medications
to patients as directed and monitor patients for responses to
6. Instruct patients regarding various illnesses to include
providing informational pamphlets, explaining treatment plans and
7. Ensure that lab reports are in patient charts and that results
are reviewed by physicians.
8. Obtain signed medical releases from patients when indicated.
9. Adhere to established company policies, procedures and safety
regulations which include the wearing of personal protective
equipment. Report any malfunction in equipment to supervisor.
10. Schedule referral appointments with patients and physicians as
11. Be proficient in x-ray procedures when called upon to do
12. Help coordinate home health nursing, pre-certifications,
re-certifications and pre-authorizations as needed.
13. Operate medical equipment to include: blood pressure cuff,
tympanometer, thermometer, hemaque, spirometer, titmus, audio
scope, emergency kit (ambu bag, airways, oxygen), needles, syringe,
sigmoidoscope, suction machine, microscope, nebulizers, x-ray
developer, EKG, pulmonary function equipment and holter
14. Maintain neat and clear work areas and restock supplies as
15. Wash and sterilize instruments, equipment and exam rooms in
accordance with training procedures.
16. Make sure restricted or abusable materials to include drugs,
needles, syringes, prescription pads and patient medical records
are secured and accessible only to authorized medical office
17. Follow clinic policies relative to sample prescriptions;
dispensing only upon signed authorization of a provider.
18. Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with training
19. Attend required staff meetings and participate in committees as
20. Maintain exam rooms for necessary supplies and materials.
Ensure cleanliness. Prepare list of medical supplies needed.
21. Participates in professional development activities and
maintains professional affiliations.
22. Maintain patient confidentiality.
23. Shows respect, courtesy and advocacy in all dealings with all
people, including, but not limited to patients, coworkers, and
24. Displays a positive attitude, and team-oriented spirit,
indicated by a willingness to assist where and whenever needed.
25. Attends meetings as required.
26. Writes legibly and with correct grammar and sentence
27. Follows HIPAA guidelines for patient confidentiality, and
maintains security of Protected Health Information (PHI).
28. Does not exhibit, divulge, copy or remove the contents of any
record or report except to fulfill work assignments.
29. Upholds and exemplifies through daily actions, activities and
behaviors Eagle's Vision, Mission and Values:
Vision: Eagle Physicians will be seen as the healthcare
organization of choice by patients, staff and the community.
Mission: Eagle Physicians will provide patient-centered healthcare
for our community with a team committed to high-quality, supportive
and compassionate care.
Values: Integrity, Compassion, Trust, Professionalism and
30. Performs additional duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Knowledge of medical practice and care to assist in giving patient
care. Knowledge of examinations, diagnostic, and treatment room
procedures. Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments to
administer patient care. Knowledge of common safety hazards and
precautions to establish a safe work environment. Skill in
assisting in a variety of treatments and medications as directed.
Skill in taking vital signs. Skill in maintaining records and
recording test results. Skill in developing and maintaining
department quality assurance. Skill in establishing and maintaining
effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and
the public. Ability to maintain quality control standards. Ability
to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations. Ability to
interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures. Ability to
- Medical Assistants: Graduate of an ABHES (Accrediting Bureau of
Health Education Schools) or CAAHEP (Commission on Accreditation of
Allied Health Education Programs) accredited program for Medical
- Licensed Practical Nurse: Graduate of an accredited associates
degree or bachelors degree LPN program.
- Medical Assistants: Certification from the AAMA (American
Association of Medical Assistants) or Registration from the AMT
(American Medical Technologists).
- LPN: Unrestricted North Carolina Nursing License
ALTERNATIVE TO MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Three years experience
working as a clinical Medical Assistant.
Keywords: Eagle Physicians and Associates, Greensboro , CMA, RMA Or LPN, Healthcare , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!