IT Security Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: October 11, 2018
- Plan and develop an IT security program and architecture that supports strategic business objectives.
- Promote IT security awareness and deliver education programs throughout the company.
- Maintain the Business Continuity Plan and continuously improve the ability for IT to recover critical infrastructure, business applications, and services.
- Maintain disaster recovery awareness and lead disaster recovery tests to allow corporate to recover in case of a disaster event.
This is for one of the best known companies in the Piedmont Triad (336) region, and their benefits and perks are beyond anything else in this area. Reporting to the DIR, IT Governance and Compliance Department, this position will design, implement, and administer IT security policies, technologies, solutions, and process to secure corporate computer applications, data, computers, and networks. Requirements:
- BS/BA in Information Systems or related major with six years experience, OR BS/BA with 8 years experience, OR Associates degree with 8 years of working experience.
- Knowledge and experience managing IT security programs including governance, policies, risk management, architecture, and awareness.
- In depth knowledge of operating systems, network elements and protocols, encryption tools, client-server and web architectures, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Experience in Information System technologies, tools, and best practices
- Familiarity with application security, databases technologies, identity, and access management
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Supervisory experience
Keywords: Job Juncture, Greensboro , IT Security Manager, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!