Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Assistant Manager will work along with the other managers and
team members to provide amazing food and great experiences for our
guests. The position will report directly to the General Manager.
You will be responsible for helping to run the day-to-day
activities of the restaurant.
The following requirements must be met:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must bring a bright and energetic approach to work.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must complete the Zaxby's manager certification
- Must complete ServeSafe certification.
- Prior restaurant experience is preferred.
- Must be able to perform all physical requirements of the
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities and Duties - may include, but not be limited to
- Ensure service levels, product quality and cleanliness
standards are maintained.
- Maintain focus on the guest experience.
- Operate the restaurant in compliance with all established
- Train, supervise and motivate Team Members.
- Assist the General Manager with growing sales by building
community relationships and providing outstanding food and
- Ensure all processes and policies and procedures are properly
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all equipment and
Keywords: Zaxby's, Greensboro , Assistant Manager, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!