Consumer & Market Insights Manager
Company: ITG Brands
Posted on: September 16, 2023
ITG Brands is the third-largest tobacco company in the USA with
offerings of some of the most well-known cigarette, cigar, and
e-vapor brands. As a member of the globally recognized Imperial
Brands PLC family, we are a forward-thinking partner with
operational integrity. ITG Brands is committed to putting consumers
at the center of what we do, while creating an innovative workplace
that is diverse and inclusive. This empowers us to bring our true
selves to work, to collaborate more effectively through showing our
passion and being confident to bring new ideas to the table. We are
not afraid to seize opportunities and make things happen - both
individually and collaboratively. We strive to exceed expectations
by seeing things differently and doing things differently. This
truly is a place where we all share a challenger mindset which
drives our success.What You Will Do Job Summary: Source insights
and measuring programs in support of developing key insights and
analytics to support the FMC, MMC, EVP, and OND portfolio plans.
Formulate and recommend adjustments to brand marketing based on
data analysis. -------------------------- WHAT YOU WILL DO Duties
and Responsibilities:(This list is not exhaustive and may be
supplemented as necessary by the Company)
- Develop key insights and analytics to support FMC, MMC, EVP,
and OND brand portfolios.
- Source insights and measure program effectiveness related to
the brand portfolio plans.
- Formulate and recommend adjustments to brand marketing plans
based on data analysis.
- Develop plans and programs to support brand portfolio strategy
through timely and high-quality analysis of brand and market
conditions across all product categories.
- Support brand activities by developing and tracking key
performance metrics, and actively providing analysis and insights
to commercial leadership.
- Identify, monitor, analyze, and report on drivers of changes in
brand and market performance.
- Manage a process of regularly analyzing competitive performance
data to proactively identify areas of concern or opportunity and
recommend tactical plans to align with brand and company
- Conduct market opportunity analysis to support new product
launches and current product expansion campaigns.
- Incorporate consumer research and insights to further
organizational understanding of adult consumer decision making and
the impact on Company products and business.
- Partner with other areas of the Company and within Business
Intelligence and Insights to provide analysis focused on the
improvement of organizational intelligence.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned. Qualifications
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Economics, Business
Analytics, Marketing, Finance, or related field of study and 3+
years related work experience.
- Must be 21 years of or older.
- Experience to include, but is not limited to:
- Developing and communicating insight-led recommendations to
enhance business performance
- Data mining and statistical analysis Knowledge of:
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Teams)
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with programming languages
such as Java, Python, "R", among others Skilled
- Verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem/situation analysis
- Effective time and task management
- Multitasking capabilities
- Flexibility and adaptability Ability to:
- Communicate to a broad and diverse audience.
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage projects or
- Maintain effective working relationships.
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Prioritize assignments, workload, and manage time
- Travel domestically as the role requires. Preferred
- Equivalent role within another CPG company
- Strong commercial focus with proven conceptual and analytical
- Ability to challenge and identify opportunities that impact
financial and operational performance Work Environment and Physical
Demand Work Environment and Physical Demand: ------Requires light
physical effort. Occasionally lifts or moves light objects (under
10 lbs.). ------Walks, sits, or stands for prolonged periods.
------Requires prolonged machine operation including computer and
keyboard equipment. What We Offer --- Competitive benefits package
that includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance/disability plans
--- Dollar for dollar 401k match up to 6% and 5% annual company
contribution --- 15 Company-paid holidays --- Generous paid time
off --- Employee recognition and discount programs --- Education
assistance --- Employee referral bonus program --- Hybrid workplace
- remote / in office --- Summer hours --- Casual dress policy
Monday through Friday Applicant Information This job description
describes the essential functions of the job at the time the job
description was created, but it is not an exhaustive list of tasks,
duties and responsibilities. In addition, the position may evolve
or change over time and such changes may not be reflected in the
job description until it is next updated. Everyone Belongs ITG
Brands and ITG Cigars provides equal employment opportunities. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. If you have a concern about discrimination in
the application or hiring process or you need an accommodation
based on religion, disability or pregnancy in the application or
hiring process, please contact us at
Keywords: ITG Brands, Greensboro , Consumer & Market Insights Manager, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!