Clinical Manager (Management)
Company: Advanced Personnel Resources, Inc.
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Advanced Personnel Resources is currently recruiting for a
Clinical Manager (RN or LPN) in the Triad area for one of our
prestigious medical practices. The ideal candidate will be highly
motivated, great at multi-tasking, and working independently in a
fast-paced, high-volume level. The Clinical Manager will be
responsible for managing, administrating, supervising, planning,
and developing of the patient/clinical services in the clinic.
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- 69,000- 85,000K
General Expectations of a Clinical Manager (RN or LPN)
- Handle the clinic's routine operations.
- Monitors compliance of department staff to policies and
- Communicate any updates and changes to department
- Serve as a resource for staff in matters of policy.
- Orientation and clinical training for all staff.
- Provides staff with tools to achieve the job for which they are
- Leads by example and takes ownership of own actions.
- Anticipates the needs of peers, physicians, and others and
assists those needs in a positive and professional manner.
- Readily accepts assignments and approaches each one as an
opportunity for professional growth as well as quality improvement
- Initiates, encourages, and accepts innovative ideas for quality
- Enhances work environment by demonstrating a positive and
professional attitude with physicians, co-workers, patients and
- Provides a leadership role in instilling an organizational
priority for customer sensitivity throughout the
- Possesses effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates superior interpersonal skills.
- Medical Supplies - stock and ordering, assessing relevant
vendor purchase orders and deliveries, invoices. This includes
injectables, vaccines and medications.
- Handle environmental health and safety by ensuring fire and
safety and controlled laboratory chemical compliance and
Keywords: Advanced Personnel Resources, Inc., Greensboro , Clinical Manager (Management), Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!