Director of Clinical Services
Company: Navion Senior Living
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Mebane Ridge Assisted Living, a community of Navion Senior
Living, is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to serve as its Director
of Clinical Services, a leading provider of Assisted Living &
Memory Care services. At Navion Senior Solutions, our Director of
Clinical Services is responsible for overseeing the delivery of
resident care in a high-quality, cutting edge Assisted Living and
Memory Care Community. Responsibilities
- Demonstrate positive customer service relations and community's
quality care and service standards.
- Incorporates wellness philosophy, standards and objective into
the evaluation process for staff in the Wellness Department.
- Provides direct resident care/services and medication
management when indicated.
- Completes and maintains individualized accurate health
assessments and updated service plans for each resident.
- Provides direction as to format and approach to resident
- Ensures community compliance with medication management
procedures in accordance with state and company guidelines.
- Serves on Quality Improvement Committees that include Resident
Care management, Infection Control and Safety.
- Serves as the Infection Control Coordinator following all OSHA
safety guidelines. Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Have a current state license as a Registered Nurse
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in a management position
in Long Term Care, Assisted Living, or Skilled Nursing with an
underlying knowledge in the overall disease processes of the
elderly, as well as a familiarity in dealing with residents that
have a diagnosis of Dementia.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and
methods as applied to resident care in the geriatric population
found in assisted living and memory care.
- Solid understanding of the requirements for resident
assessments and the care planning process.
- Ability to handle multiple differentiating priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
with residents, families, and health care team members.
- Experienced in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision-making
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory and management
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows,
Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
- Demonstrates knowledge of federal, state and local adult care
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- PTO for full time positions
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities #INDVH1
Keywords: Navion Senior Living, Greensboro , Director of Clinical Services, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...