RN Case Manager
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are now hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Nurses to provide home
health care services to patients in the Greensboro and
WInston-Salem locations! - Full time with benefits or set your own
schedule with flexible part-time assignments. - Join our team
- Performs assessments and procedures, which requires nursing
knowledge, judgment, and allows nurses to use a -variety of nursing
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of -home
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Works closely to -educate -the patient/client and family in
meeting healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing the patient's/client's progress.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.
- Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team
- Secures necessary supplies to provide patient care in the
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.Minimum
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- Preferred: - Home Health prior -experience and/or
Medical-Surgical Hospital experience.#INDNC
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Greensboro , RN Case Manager, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...