Assistant General Manager
Company: MDO Holdings
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Friendly Center - Greensboro, NC
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager to join our O2
Fitness team! The AGM will be the General Managers go-to
collaborator in ensuring the success of our company, the success of
their club, and the success of themselves.
As an O2 Fitness Team Member, you will
- uphold O2 Fitness core value that life is better with
- promote and enhance the O2 Fitness experience for clients,
members, and guests.
- thrive in a team environment that is supportive, positive, and
- provide a positive experience that is educational, open-minded,
and enhances the O2 Fitness brand and culture. Assistant General
Manager Position Responsibilities
- Building rapport and lasting relationships with current and
- Gaining a complete understanding of all club standards,
services, programs, and operations to maintain an exemplary level
of cleanliness and upkeep throughout the club
- Collaborating with company leadership to develop short and
long-term goals while implementing plans to achieve them
- Onboarding and educating new team members on O2 Fitness
policies and procedures while building value in our authentic brand
and motivating atmosphere
- Supporting the GM in driving revenue, engagement,
accountability, and any other aspects that need reinforcement
- Providing the best and most efficient experience for our guests
and members by having a knowledgeable and welcoming manager on duty
at all times possible Qualifications
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Customer service, sales, and leadership experience preferred
Youll be successful at O2 Fitness if you
- are motivated by seeing growth and results from the work youve
- can easily articulate your thoughts into clear and concise
- are encouraged by friendly competition.
- appreciate knowing that youre in a role that can enhance the
experience of joining O2 Fitness as a member, team member, or
- lead with purpose and authenticity, but also value wisdom given
- provide support for your peers to promote the integration and
synergy across teams and departments.
- feel confident and comfortable collaborating with others.
- can bust a bad mood fast and put a smile on anyones face.
Base salary of $35,000 - Commissions - Bonus opportunities
- Insurance benefits including health, dental, vision, life,
- Complimentary O2 Fitness membership
- Discounted Personal Training sessions
Keywords: MDO Holdings, Greensboro , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...