Facilities Operations Manager
Location: Siler City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Facilities Operations Manager
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.We know that the
achievements of our organization are due to the passion, hard work
and creativity of our employees. We celebrate different
perspectives to foster excellence across our organization, and our
goal is to make diversity a foundation of what we do. We are
proudly building an environment where you can bring your authentic
self to work.
- Enjoy doing things that people say can't be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
- Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating
- Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid
- Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
- Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved,
from Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here's the Gist: Wolfspeed is seeking a Facilities Operations
Manager to lead the facilities operations and maintenance teams at
our new location in Siler City, NC - the world's largest silicon
carbide materials factory. In your role, you will partner with the
Facilities Director and Facilities Engineering Manager to develop
strategic capital plans and objectives aligned to company business
strategy. You also promote a safety and quality mindset to your
teams through continuous improvement of processes, policies, and
- Leads a team of managers, supervisors and technicians.
- Oversees daily operation of the plant and is accountable for
final quality of utilities delivered to internal customers.
- Manages the organization to develop and hit key metrics to
measure and improve performance.
- Participates collaboratively with other leaders in the
development of overall objectives and long-term goals of the
- Partners with Maintenance and Engineering to identify,
coordinate, and execute planned and unplanned maintenance across
site. Mitigates risk points sustain continuous in-spec
- Ensures operational continuity through effective shift pass
down and daily operations meetings.
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience.
- At least seven (7) years of experience in industrial
- Exudes deep level of knowledge of industrial facilities
operations and best-practices not limited to water treatment, bulk
gas, chill water, steam, CDA, air handling, process vacuum, and
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and leading other
- Experience working in a multi-location, global enterprise.
- Experience working in a semiconductor manufacturing or similar
- Experience establishing talent pipelines with local
organizations and institutions.
- Has knowledge of EH&S operations including OSHA and EPA
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as
designated by management.
To put it legally -Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer. We
recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race,
sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, veteran
status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other protected
status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Wolfspeed, Greensboro , Facilities Operations Manager, Executive , Siler City, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!