Major Account Manager Healthcare Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a growth-motivated sales professional skilled in
simplifying the technology and communication needs of hospitals and
other healthcare accounts?
- Can you commit to a role ensuring account profitability and
client satisfaction while meeting long-term goals?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Major Account Manager of Healthcare, you drive revenue growth
by serving as a front-line field based consultative sales
professional to hospitals and other large healthcare accounts.
Using your expertise of the healthcare system and understanding of
each client's current and future needs, you position Spectrum
Enterprise as the consultant of choice for their voice, video and
data needs. You focus on creating the overall module and account
pursuit strategies while nurturing relationships with highly
complex, strategic accounts.
You ensure client satisfaction and account profitability by
developing business plans and meeting long-term objectives. You
proactively develop relationships across a client's organization
and identify opportunities where Spectrum Enterprise can provide
additional value. You have a strong ability to identify roadblocks
and overcome obstacles to increase business while improving the
client experience. You travel regularly to capture and manage
accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the
Manager of Sales Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Drive the sales cycle by conducting proactive consultative
needs analyses and executing account strategies in conjunction with
the Sales Manager.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and improve service
levels by closely monitoring developments across all assigned
- Achieve maximum sales volume by understanding the voice, video
and data needs of highly complex strategic clients and executing
account development strategies.
- Be an impactful member of the sales team by achieving or
exceeding monthly and annual new revenue and renewal quota
- Present recommendations for client business challenges through
the development of proposals and the facilitation of sales
- Broaden the reach of Spectrum Enterprise services, drive
incremental revenue and secure contract renewals by cultivating
relationships with new and existing contacts within assigned
- Qualify new leads and request site surveys to determine
building serviceability, to include the submission of a return on
investment (ROI) analysis.
- Maintain all sales databases to accurately report client
information and sales activities.
- Enhance the client experience through collaboration with other
business services support groups, including Sales Engineering,
Sales Support and Marketing.
- Improve key sales skills and stay current on market trends by
attending all sales meetings and training sessions as required by
- Mitigate risks by complying with all established Spectrum
Enterprise policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue
- Demonstrated history of consistently exceeding sales
- Understanding of computer networking, local area network (LAN)
and wide area network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber
- Proven product and technical knowledge.
- Solid client relationship building, networking, negotiation and
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multitask efficiently and
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge while
partnering with support resources to implement account growth
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
to travel as required.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue goals
selling data, voice and video solutions in the telecommunications
business-to-business (B2B) industry.
- In-depth knowledge of client resource management (CRM) systems,
such as Salesforce.
- Familiar with the healthcare industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience
(preferred).#LIJH2SCM265 302242-1 302242BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Greensboro , Major Account Manager Healthcare Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!