Senior Account Director
Posted on: May 16, 2022
In today's world, customers expect companies to know who they are
and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or
experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly
across physical and digital channels.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and
desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful
connections on a human level has never been greater and Hux by
Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows
companies to own the customer journey end to end.
Hux is the Human Experience Platform by Deloitte Digital. We help
companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most
to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine
learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect
their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive
acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower
companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways
that respect them as people, not just customers.
Hux by Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and
leverage the connections - between people, systems, data and
technologies - so they can deliver personalized, contextual
experiences to customers at scale.
Work you'll do
The Senior Account Director will have ownership of the senior-level
client and agency partner relationships beyond the day-to-day
operations. This person will be responsible for client retention by
maintaining executive- and senior-level relationships and
identifying additional opportunities with existing clients. They
are responsible for assessing and managing the risk associated with
clients and agency partners, as well as meeting client and Deloitte
goals for each account's financial health, targets and objectives.
As Senior Account Director, you will be responsible for building
client relationships and trust by leading project management
initiatives across client teams. You will work with all levels of
the organization, optimize internal team processes and procedures,
and proactively manage direct reports.
- Develops account plans to protect and grow revenue and customer
- Provides strategic thinking and a broad business perspective to
the client in order to develop and implement effective marketing
- With the team, manage project execution to ensure processes are
being following and that projects comply with regulatory
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with
attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Review and manage project budgets under your direction to
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering
marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand
values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating
content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire
their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology
platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing
user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients'
marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven,
creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience
in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and
development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects
that accelerate results
- 8+ years of experience in account management or a client-side
marketing department with deep experience with: Email/Digital
marketing, Customer journey development, Multi/Omnichannel
marketing, and Campaign management.
- Superior presentation skills/PowerPoint storyboarding.
- Adept at problem solving.
- 5+ years of managing a team.
- Prior experience managing P&L's for client projects.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Keywords: Deloitte, Greensboro , Senior Account Director, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!