Full-Time Manager Trainee
Company: 84 Lumber Company
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As one of the industry's leading suppliers of building materials,
we are always looking for our future leaders. Our Manager Trainee
program is one of the finest in the industry and provides a solid
foundation for you to build your future on.This position is our
entry-level position into the management career path, and from this
point you can build your own future with the tools and skills that
84 Lumber will provide you.Training: At 84 Lumber we offer an
excellent and comprehensive Early Development Program and Self
Study Program, which successful candidates complete within 4 to 6
months. All successful candidates attend a comprehensive 3-day
training program our Corporate Headquarters where you will get one
on one training with our field experienced trainers!Promotions: 84
Lumber Company not only helps build your foundation, we also
promote nearly 100% from within! Usually within the first year,
successful Manager Trainees are promoted to Co-Manager of a store,
a Contractor Sales Representative, or a position at our Team
Headquarters. The career path is your choice!Job Description: A
successful Manager Trainee candidate must have excellent
communication skills and interact with and work well with others in
our fast paced and ever changing industry.Other responsibilities
- Sell lumber and building materials, conduct price quotes,
process orders and returns, and develop excellent product
- Create material estimates for customers in a timely manner
- Synchronize delivery and/or pick ups of customer orders
- Quickly resolve customer complaints and problems
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Maintaining and merchandising inventory
- Loading/Unloading delivery trucksRequired Skills
- Experience working in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background
- Work in outdoor / indoor conditions, and ability to load and
unload lumber and other building materials.DetailsGuaranteed
Keywords: 84 Lumber Company, Greensboro , Full-Time Manager Trainee, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!