Quality Control Manager
Company: Peterson Consulting Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Are you a dynamic Quality Control Engineer or QC Manager with
experience in a Heavy Civil or an Industrial Construction
Are you looking for a vertical move in your career with an ENR Top
75 General Contractor?
We offer- Construction Quality Engineer Manager Opportunity
- Amazing Culture with Upward Mobility & Growth
- Robust Compensation Package w/Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Benefits
- Annual Bonus, Generous Profit-Sharing, & 401k
- Company Vehicle-or-Vehicle Allowance & Fuel Card
- PTO & Paid Holidays
You offer-Construction Quality Engineer Manager Experience
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills, the
ability to manage time and priorities along with influence, lead,
motivate others across organization.
- 5-7 years or more experience in Quality
Control/Assurance-preferably in Heavy Civil/Highway
- 4-year degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management,
Construction Engineering, or related field preferred or with the
equivalent work; CQM-C a plus.
- Knowledge of state DOT and/or USACE specifications
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please feel free to apply by
submitting your fully comprehensive resume for review.
Construction Quality Control Engineer Manager - Construction
Quality Manager - Quality Engineer - Quality Engineering Manager -
Construction QC/QA Engineer - QA/QC Manager - QSE Professional -
CQM-C - Quality Control - Quality Assurance - Quality Construction
- Civil Construction - Civil Engineer- Construction Management -
Quality Construction Management - USACE - Project Quality Engineer
Keywords: Peterson Consulting Group, Greensboro , Quality Control Manager, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!