MAC Retail Manager - Full time - Friendly Centre-Belk - Greensboro ,NC
Company: The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Retail Manager will oversee all of the daily operations of
the retail partner counter. Develop strategies to Drive Sales,
improve consumer experience, increase profitability, enforce
partner store / brand policies and marketing programs that will
increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high
store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment.
They will manage the counter employees, including hiring, coaching,
performance evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and
responsibilities. The Retail Manager will be responsible for
maintaining the overall culture and to ensure the staff also
represents and embraces the brand culture and goals.
- Lead delivery of high-touch customer service philosophy of EL
companies and Consumer Experience Standards of Brand
- Ensure high standards for consumer experience
- Manages/leads/influences team in driving sales, excellent
consumer experience and quantifying the teams ability to meet
and/or exceed sales and services goals.
- Meet or exceed fiscal sales goals within operating
- Analyze the business and identify sales goals/targets to be
set, proactively anticipate and rectify obstacles to goal
achievement using critical problem-solving skills, target specific
KPIs relevant to the business, strategize client engagement to
acquire, convert, and retain clients.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of sales, product knowledge,
events, operations, retail market and beauty industry to keep
business and team moving forward by capturing consumer
insights/sales trends/traffic patterns and using learnings to
influence planning optimization
- Liaise with Field Leader and Talent Acquisition team on
end-to-end talent acquisition process including using technology to
identify/select potential candidates for open requisitions
- Recruit, retain and develop a high-performing and diverse
- Interview, hire, and manage staff behavioral and sales
performance (including annual performance review and feedback from
HR partner to determine future development of team)
- Manages all aspects of visual merchandising and elements in the
environment, including implementing all visual directives,
maintaining impeccable visual standards for all product on counter,
both on sales floor and back of house, and elevating the customer
- 5+ in retail industry and 1+ years experience managing retail
POS stores/counters preferably Beauty industry.
- Ability to deliver overall sales plan for assigned store
- Ability to lead, coach and develop direct employees to achieve
- Proven track record leading a team to achieve customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Job Retail - Store
Primary Location Americas-US-NC-Greensboro
Job Type Standard
Job Number 2124060
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans,
and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is
Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex
or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including
transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military
service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local
law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The
Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation
consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and
prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious
observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position
or any other position with the Company and you believe you require
assistance to complete an application or participate in an
interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.
Keywords: The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Greensboro , MAC Retail Manager - Full time - Friendly Centre-Belk - Greensboro ,NC, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!