General Manager, Regional Operations Support
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Regional Operations Support -
General Manager to support Annie Penn Hospital in Greensboro, NC as
well as support to other hospitals in NC and VA.
This position is full time but temporary and can last for up to or
longer than 18 months.
Are you an experienced food manager ready to take your career to
the next level? At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a
great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that
encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and
continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved
quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.Is this opportunity right for
you? We are looking for candidates who:
have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement
leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and
the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in
safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional
communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional
responsibilities as needed; and/or
- Preference to demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food
Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) or is
proficient in computer skills and report management
experience.Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?We offer Food Service Management positions in a
variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools,
Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living
and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue
your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a
great career in food service management. With benefits including
schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education
opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's
unique in the hospitality industry.
Position Summary:The Manager 3, Regional Operations Support (ROSI)
has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight operations
area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM) as assigned
by the Client executive. In this role, the ROSI has direct
accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources,
tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and
our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple levels.
Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo stakeholders to
drive successful outcomes.
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 20%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
- Brings innovation to client organization through deployment of
Sodexo programs and brand.
- Utilizes data driven decision making processes around
operational expenses and performance outcomes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data such as labor and turnover reports, etc. to
engage in data driven decision making around talent.
- Brings insightful analysis to issues using data, logic,
benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making to determine
best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Knows, understands and effectively manages comprehensive unit
finances including both Sodexo and Client budgets.
- Set operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions.
Safety - 20%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team.Talent - 20%
- Ability to effectively manage critical aspects of Human
Resources (ie. Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations,
etc) to support individual and team development and drive
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
- Develops rigorous plans to continually enhance employee
engagement and recognition
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work
experienceBasic Management Experience - 3 yearsBasic Functional
Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g.,
maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds,
custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food
services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store
operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition;
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Greensboro , General Manager, Regional Operations Support, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!