Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Do you want to get into a results-driven, entrepreneurial,
growing healthcare solutions company? Break into medical sales at
Medline Industries in the Post-Acute market where our customers are
Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health Agencies, Hospice Agencies,
Assisted Living Facilities and other relevant segments. - Why
- 53+ -years of consecutive growth
- 550,000+ -products and counting
- More than -20,000 -employees spanning the globe
- No.1 -privately held manufacturer & distributor of health care
products in the U.S.
- 1,600 -and growing sales representatives -across the continuum
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx plan
- 401k with company match Why Medline Sales?
- Lucrative Incentive Driven Earnings Potential -
- Proven Training Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial Work Environment
- Company Credit Card, Cell Phone, and Laptop
- Flexible Paid Time Off Under general supervision, manage the
relationship with existing accounts. Responsible for managing a
book of business for existing accounts and generating revenue on
assigned accounts. Serve as the primary interface for all products
and services and create demand for the organization's products and
services. Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with
a defined customer base to ensure a high level of customer
- Review accounts, sell new business to existing accounts and
convert accounts to a higher level. May also be responsible for new
- Create demand for the organization's products and services by
working with National & Regional accounts.
- Build and maintain sales territory of smaller accounts, located
in secondary & tertiary markets focusing on sales and customer
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customers
to understand their needs and link them to the organization's
- Coordinate sales forecasts with internal team. Manage co-op
accruals and set-up new customers into Medline's systems.
- Create new products to sell to our existing and new
- Increase the revenue spend per account. Medline offers a
business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong
growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a
complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life
insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more! Job
Requirements:COVID-19 Vaccination Please be aware that Medline
requires all employees starting in this position to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. - This position will require the
successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully
vaccinated by their start date. - Medline is an equal opportunity
employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent
with federal, state, and local law. Education -
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of quota-based sales
experience demonstrating a background in cold calling,
commissioned, full-cycle sales experience OR -at least 5 years of
quota-based sales experience demonstrating a background in cold
calling, commissioned, full-cycle sales experience Additional
- Intermediate skill level in SAP.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling).
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Greensboro , Account Manager, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!