Manager, Marketing Analytics & Insights
Company: Hanes Brands
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The primary purpose of this position is to conduct market
research providing business recommendations to Strategic Business
Units (SBU--s), Sales, Product Management, Category Management, and
Brand Marketing teams. These recommendations will impact sales,
strengthen our brands, and enhance our customer relationships. This
role will support the entire product and sales organizations in
leveraging Data Analytics/Insights. This role will also serve as
the marketing/sales analytics resource on the Global Data Analytics
- Brand Marketing -- Serves as the primary analytic resource for
the brand marketing teams, including both overseeing analytic
projects with key agency partners and executing analytic projects
as well. Key projects include:
- Lead marketing mix modeling to identify effectiveness and
efficiency of all types of media spend
- Lead measurement, testing, and evaluation of individual media
campaigns; including in market testing
- Partner with Brand Directors to establish routine reporting of
key brand KPI--s
- Lead analysis and integration of brand health metrics,
including equity, social, and market share/customer
- Lead mining of social data to identify new product
opportunities based on consumer online conversations
- Develop predictive models as appropriate leveraging existing
and new data sources
- Digital Teams: Consumer Profile and Behavior -- Serves as the
primary analytic resource for key digital stakeholders, including
the product business units, sales teams, growth teams, and
e-commerce teams to more deeply understand the e-commerce consumer
and their behavior. Key projects include:
- Lead evaluation and measurement of customer feedback data
specific to HBI--s e-commerce sites and any other proprietary data
generated by the Insights team on the sites, such as NPS data,
customer satisfaction, purchaser versus abandoner, etc.
- Lead reporting and analysis of HBI--s online performance
leveraging available data sources (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Partner with BI teams to identify and leverage new data
- Attend key e-commerce staff meetings and serve as point person
between consumer insights team and HBI e-commerce teams
- Other key stakeholders, including Product Management, Sales,
and Consumer Insights on ad hoc projects as prescribed by Consumer
Insights VP. Key projects include:
- Lead analytics in support of larger, new marketing
- Assist sales teams as needed on more sophisticated retail
analysis projects such as optimizing store selling assortments
(based on customer demand and store selling patterns)
- Support Consumer Insights team to internalize (thereby reducing
costs) advance statistical projects such as customer
- 4-year degree, advanced degree highly desirable. Preferred
degrees are in marketing, data analytics or marketing
- 8 to 10 years of experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills are required (Excel, Word, Data
Management Software, etc.).
- Project management experience preferred.
- Must be able to take initiative in driving results and be able
to influence others.
- Must be results oriented and have a passion for achieving
- Must work well in a team and communicate well with both oral
and written presentations.
- Must be able to manage change and assist with process
- Expertise in analytics required.
- Required travel 10%. To qualify, applicants must be legally
authorized to work in the United States and should not require now,
or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: Telephone: Email:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, Greensboro , Manager, Marketing Analytics & Insights, Executive , Summerfield, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!