CEO Surgical Center of Greensboro (FT)
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Location: US-NC-Greensboro# of Openings: 1Category:
CorporateSystem ID: 12854Overview
Surgical Center of Greensboro is a multi-specialty, high-quality
surgical care facility and is a part of SCA's network of more than
200 facilities. We have an exciting and rare opportunity to fill
our Facility Administrator-CEO role due to retirement. Overseeing
this large 17 Operating Room Surgery Center as Facility
Administrator you will have oversight of the operational efficiency
of the center. Reporting to Operations leadership, our Facility
Administrator will have full accountability for clinical quality,
business and strategic planning, financial results, personnel
recruitment, development and oversight, operational effectiveness,
facility management and regulatory compliance.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the program planning process, providing
clinical and operational expertise to the development of the annual
goals and objectives.
- The incumbent ensures fair and consistent application of
personnel policies and practices developed for the facility and
achieves an appropriate degree of consistency with other SURGICAL
CARE AFFILIATES organizations. The position serves as the on-site
Personal Director and ensures the fair and prompt resolution of
employee complaints, grievances and operating problems.
- Ensures the ongoing effective fiscal management of the Center.
Ensures timely completion of all required financial and operational
reports; responsible for the monitoring of expenses and the
reporting of variances recommending changes as needed to meet
projected net income.
- Demonstrates leadership ability and exceptional professional
behavior while conducting day-to-day operations.
- Develops and enforces through collaboration with Managers all
policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains an effective marketing program that
encompasses physicians, patients, medical groups, and third party
payers as surgery volume development is a major function of this
- Supports Business Staff Coordinator (Manager/Regional Manager)
in maintaining Business Office Functions.
- Safeguards the Center's assets and ensures that Center's
building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in
good working order and in compliance with local, state, and federal
- Depending upon specific facility needs, may participate in the
provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure,
experience and current competence in the level of patient care
- Incorporates a philosophy of empowerment into all aspects of
the Center's management and operation.
- Bachelors Degree required OR 5 years supervisory exprerience
and 5 years Operation experience preferably in a health related or
business field; Masters Degree Preferred
- 5 years of strong operational management experience
- Clinical license for state of North Carolina preferred
- Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management
- Experience in outpatient surgery center operations strongly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care
Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically
partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems
across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA
operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory
surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with
approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Greensboro , CEO Surgical Center of Greensboro (FT), Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!