Director of Safety Compliance
Company: Epes Transport System, LLC
Posted on: September 14, 2020
We arelooking for a Director of Safety Compliance to join our
Safety team. The Director of Safety Compliance will assist the Vice
President of Safety Compliance in developing, implementing, leading
and maintaining the policies, program and procedures of the Company
relating to safety and compliance.
- College degree required
- Minimum of 5-7 years managerial related experience within a
- Strong safety background with proven track record
- Excellent work history with proven track record
- Strong computer/PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test.
- No conviction of felonies, serious crimes, or have charges
pending. However, a conviction is not an automatic disqualification
- Professional, clean, neat appearance.
- Travel in job is required
- Strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently; initiative; self-starter.
- Ability to integrate and analyze data.
- Ability to work on confidential matters.
- Ability to plan and organize workload; flexibility to handle
pressure and work with interruptions and meet deadlines; attention
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively implement lower costs.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to interact, in a professional manner, with employees,
vendors and customers
- Ability to secure information from inter department
- Willingness to learn and accept responsibility
- Willingness to be on call as needed
- Instills a constant sense of awareness of the importance of
maintaining a safe operation and collision prevention.
- Advises in the development and implementation of collision
- Manages the safety and security programs, security badge and
- Supervises, manages and directs the maintenance of all driver
qualification records and reports. Ensures compliance with FMCSA
- Directs the Collision Review, Classification and Appeals
- Has overall responsibility for collision investigations.
- Manages the Dedicated sites inspections and training.
- Maintains C-TPAT, ISN and PEC certification and requirements
and identifies criteria exceptions.
- Oversee OSHA required, training, information, postings, audits
- Manages, and when necessary participates in, the after hours
- Assists in generating monthly financial reports
- Responsible for terminal, driver and cargo security.
- Ensures that Epes Transport has adequate trainer staffing to
handle the school graduates.
- Demonstrates support to the Epes Transport System, LLC Quality
Management System and its objectives, as applicable.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
OurMISSIONis to be the transportation solutions provider of choice
for our customers which enables them to move their products to
their customerssafely,timelyandcost effectively.
Epes Transport System, LLCis the largest truckload carrier based in
NC.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Epes Transport System, LLC, Greensboro , Director of Safety Compliance, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!