Posted on: May 20, 2020
Warehouse Operations Manager
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in
the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are
driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced
environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery
standards and meet our customers needs, the Wayfair Distribution
team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and
driving repeat business. Weve been busy building a best-in-class
logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding
up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own
physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented
hard-working individuals to join our growing team your professional
home awaits you at Wayfair!
What Youll Do
- The Warehouse Manager will collaborate with our Supervisor team
to solve immediate day-to-day operational issues.
- Develop robust, trusting relationships with key stakeholders
and senior leadership, and identify opportunity to improve the
Warehousing productivity. Youll command a strong senior presence,
and build a team of high performing Supervisors.
- Monitor and drive key service level metrics for fulfillment to
ensure that we are providing excellent customer experience and
delivering on our promise.
- Support operational strategy and innovation to drive business
goals for revenue, operational performance, and
- Manage, coach, develop team of Operations Supervisors.
- Manage multiple priorities in a face-paced environment with
effective communication and thorough follow through.
- Establish sound process improvement initiatives that drive year
over year improvement, as well as streamline and optimize
What Youll Need
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of operations management experience.
- Strong administrative, organizational, managerial and
- Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret data, and
develop, recommend, implement solutions
- Able to work collaboratively across functions and synthesize
multiple points of view into a streamlined action plan. Able to
effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing
- Senior presence with thoughtful, articulate communication
style. Adept at communicating up and down and at pivoting approach
depending on the audiences needs.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL or other operations analytic
software are a plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the
home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or
Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were
reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our
commitment to industry-leading technology and creative
problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the
most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid
growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find
that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a
community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who
celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives
make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We
value and rely on the collective voices of our employees,
customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a
better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective
matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.Apply
Keywords: Wayfair, Greensboro , Operations Manager, Executive , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!