Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Chemical Engineer - Greensboro, NC
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena "
Length: 3 months W2 contract
**Additional standard lab duties will be required as well such as tracking chemical and supply inventory, washing lab glassware, autoclaving glassware and tools, cleaning lab instruments and equipment, ensuring instruments and equipment remain in good repair and within calibration, etc.
The main function of a chemical technician is to conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials. A typical chemical technician is either a research technician that works in an experimental lab or a process control technician who works in a manufacturing setting. The research technician works on research and development and collects samples or produces compounds. The process control technician focuses on quality assurance and production processes.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance to standards and specifications.--- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical and chemical separation techniques, and microscopy.--- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials.--- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.--- Provide technical support and assistance to chemists and engineers.--- Prepare chemical solutions for products and processes following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.--- Maintain, clean, and sterilize laboratory instruments and equipment.--- Write technical reports or prepare graphs and charts to document experimental results.--- Order and inventory materials to maintain supplies.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.--- Team player and detail oriented.--- Basic knowledge of the chemical composition, structure and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.--- Basic knowledge of the aspects of chemicals manufacturing and how the process affects the environment, and safety of workers and consumers.
- **adherence to laboratory Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and corporate Quality Assurance Test Methods (QATMs)
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or biology required
- 2-4 years experience preferred
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
OR "Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena "
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Greensboro , Chemical Engineer, Engineering , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!