Posted on: November 11, 2018
A Project Engineer job in Greensboro, North Carolina, is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for performing detailed process and mechanical design of high purity water systems; and managing project schedules and ensure projects are completed on schedule and on budget. To be considered for this job, you will have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Chemical Engineering and three or more years of experience working in an engineering or technical role.
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Working with business developers, engineers or shop personnel develop preliminary equipment design plans and cost estimates for new products or refurbished equipment projects; convert preliminary proposals or project plans from sales team to detailed equipment designs; and manage submittal of design documents to customers communicate and coordinate changes and approvals of design submittals.
- Create piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) for different categories of water treatment equipment; and size and select necessary mechanical components including equipment, valves, instruments, pipe & fittings, etc. Research & specify manufacturer, vendor and part numbers for these purchase parts.
- Generate detailed component lists and other input information to be used in generation of 3D equipment models; and work with CAD designers to produce detailed engineering drawings, and review and approve drawings for release to fabrication.
- Prepare and oversee project documentation, spec sheets, O&M manuals, and testing protocols, standard operating procedures etc; and generate and maintain project schedule and budget throughout the course of execution, utilizing MS Project scheduling software.
- Attend and support system start-ups, includes onsite operation, testing and troubleshooting of newly installed equipment, travel in this position is 7 overnights per month average; and Take part in completed project review and evaluation, implement corrective actions to sales or applications processes to more accurately price and quote future projects Sales Support. Project Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Chemical Engineering.
- Five plus years of experience working in an engineering or technical role.
- Water treatment experience preferred but not required.
- Strong mechanical aptitude or interest, and familiarity with mechanical components. If you are interested in this Project Engineer job in Greensboro, NC, please apply via the ---apply now--- link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world---s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Keywords: Belcan, Greensboro , Project Engineer, Engineering , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!