Engineering Technologist 181877
Company: HKA Enterprises
Posted on: January 16, 2022
-Engineering Technologist I's provide technical expertise to
solve problems, and leadership skills to provide oversight of work
in a specific area of expertise, with close supervision. Incumbents
are expected to develop skills in their field of study, and the
ability to work with greater independence. Duties and
Responsibilities with close supervision:
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in the
identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through
effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling and
monitoring of work activities.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports,
correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Conducts engineering and related studies.
- Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and
professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively
coordinate work activities.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication
- Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company's goals and represents the company
positively and professionally. Job RequirementsEducation: --- Two
year tech degree or CAD certificate preferred Skills: --- -AutoCAD
-or -MicroStation. Experience: --- Distribution/lighting Design
experience- 1-2 years --- Safety oriented. --- Able to work in a
team environment. --- Willingness to perform field work. --- Valid
driver's license. #CBHKA Enterprises is a global workforce
solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or
project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your
qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we
recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of
the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and
endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time
and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO
Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration
Services E-Verify Program.
Keywords: HKA Enterprises, Greensboro , Engineering Technologist 181877, Engineering , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!