Remote - Active Directory Engineer
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: February 24, 2021
This is a permanent job opportunity!
Job SummarySupport and maintain the organization's systems
infrastructure, including the implementation of hardware and
software. Review previous documents and prepare up-to-date
documents, modes and reports to meet customer requests.
- Monitor and maintain systems infrastructure including hardware
- Monitor systems performance and recommend changes and upgrades
based on utilization
- Perform maintenance and upgrades to systems
- Collaborate with Technical Architects to assist with systems
- Assists administrators in the implementation of systems
- Provide support and assistance to OD users for systems
- Assist in supporting server hardware infrastructure and
hardware and software solutions on multiple hardware platforms
- Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosis of enterprise systems
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging
technologies/products/trends related to architectural solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent education and experience
- 2 years of recent network engineering expertise supporting 100+
site WAN and LAN environment
- 2 years of experience with core, distribution, and access
switching and routing technologies and datacenter technologies (e.g
MPLS, vPC, Etherchannel, BGP, OSPF, policlisay based routing)
- Knowledge of networking technologies and WAN communications
including TCP/IP (routing and subnetting), QoS, MPLS, IPSec,
- Understanding of cross-functional/cross-domain requirements and
- Experience implementing and supporting SD-WAN environments
- Knowledge of Load Balancing and Global Server Load
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting voice and video across the WAN
- Experience using Visio or other tools for documentation
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time in front of a
- Ability to talk on and hear the telephone
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- General office environment where the noise level is usually
low. No travel required.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Greensboro , Remote - Active Directory Engineer, Engineering , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!