A & P Mechanic
Company: Signature Flight Support Corporation
Posted on: November 18, 2020
Signature TECHNICAir's world-class MRO service is available in 11
U.S. locations and 3 U.K. locations. Each location has a long
history of highly personalized service, rapid response, and
precision quality. When it comes to safety, Signature TECHNICAir
embraces the highest of possible standards.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary range based on experience.
- Medical insurance
- Dental & Vision insurance.
- Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday).
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
- Health Care Spending Account (HSA).
- Uniforms provided.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- Opportunity to participate in employer-paid training
- Tuition Assistance Program
JOB DESCRIPTIONSignature TECHNICAir A & P mechanics must have
thorough knowledge and ability to maintain/repair/inspect all parts
of the aircraft, including engines, propellers, landing gear,
hydraulic equipment, radio and radar instruments, and airframes.
This position, unlike commercial mechanics that often specialize in
working on an isolated part of the aircraft requires the mechanic
to work on all parts of the aircraft.
- Inspects, repairs, overhauls, upgrades, cleans, paints aircraft
and provides for the general and routine maintenance, in accordance
with Federal Aviation Administration regulations and aircraft
- Maintains detailed records concerning all work conducted,
inspections performed, conditions found, and safety
- Conducts periodic routine inspections for the purpose of
ensuring continued safety and proper working condition of flight
- Prepares, inventories, and records aircraft parts and
components in order to prevent corrosion, failure and misuse
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams,
electricity charts, and instructional manuals.
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, care, and accounting of
materials, tools and equipment.
- Complies with company policy and procedures as contained in
- Some travel may be required to repair aircraft at stations
other than the maintenance base
Position RequirementsJOB REQUIREMENTSTo perform this
jobsuccessfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential job functionsatisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses
- Basic mechanic tools
- Valid Driver's License.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills.
- DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant
- Acute vision and hearing to detect problems and conduct
- Frequent walking, stretching, bending, climbing, and lifting up
to 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform service operations in extreme temperatures
and inclement weather.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate hand and power tools.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Keywords: Signature Flight Support Corporation, Greensboro , A & P Mechanic, Engineering , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!