Part Time Support Teacher
Company: Primrose School of Brassfield
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Ask about our $500 bonus for part-time employees!
As a Support Teacher at Primrose School of Brassfield in
Greensboro, NC, you will help young minds explore, discover and
understand the world around them. Primrose School of Brassfield is
an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational
child care experience. We offer year-round programs for children
from infant through elementary-aged after-school. We are a 5-star
school with a proprietary Balanced Learning Curriculum accredited
by AdvancEd. Our program has also been recognized as the best
childcare in the triad area by Triad Moms on Main 6 times. The
successful candidate will be joining a team of child-focused
professionals providing the best care and early education
We are seeking an enthusiastic Teacher to help implement an ongoing
program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive
and physical development of each child, in accordance with the
Primrose Balanced Learning - approach to teaching and learning.
- Support lead teachers to implement daily class functions of a
group of children.
- Properly supervise children to ensure their well-being at all
- Follow all Primrose policies plus local and state regulations
for the health, safety and care of children.
- Support the Lead Teacher to implement the approved lesson plans
and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose
Balanced Learning - curriculum and programming.
- Maintain an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provide verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Execute necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common
use areas and playgrounds.
- Maintain overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines in the Primrose School Employee Handbook
- Assist in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Part-time teachers are typically scheduled to work Monday -
Friday for 10 to 25 hours per week
- This position is ideal for a college student interested in
Early Childhood Education
- Must meet all NC Division of Child Development & Early
Education requirements for child care employees
- Teaching experience in a licensed early childhood program
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
children and willingness to learn
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. unassisted in connection
with the handling of children for diapering, child safety, and
potential emergency situations. Must be able to properly lift
infants into and out of a crib.
A few of the advantages of being part of the Primrose team
- The opportunity to make a difference
- A working environment in which team members respect one
- A School Leadership Team that supports the professional and
personal growth of the staff
- Enhanced student/teacher ratios (better than NC
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet
- Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and
development for staff
- Flexibility to work full-time (with comprehensive benefits
package) or part-time schedule
Founded in 1982, Primrose Schools is the nation's leader in
providing a premier, early childhood education and care experience.
Each Primrose school is independently owned and operated by our
Franchise Owners, who partner with parents to help children build
the right foundation for future learning and life and offer an
environment that helps children have fun while nurturing Active
Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts -.
Our schools are consistently recruiting qualified, teachable, and
dedicated individuals to take the lead in nurturing and educating
children. A Primrose school is the 1st Choice Employer--- for those
who desire an opportunity to add value to the lives of others while
doing something they love. If you think you are ready to be a make
a difference in the lives of children, then we encourage you to
continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Primrose Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and
hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other factor
prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Primrose School of Brassfield, Greensboro , Part Time Support Teacher, Education / Teaching , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!