Company: APEX Analytix
Posted on: July 14, 2019
A snapshot of what you would do:
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for analyzing recovery audit
and accounts payable data to prepare Management Assessment (MA)
reports that are delivered to clients at end of audit, and ensuring
reports meet the specifications as outlined by the Audit and Sales
teams. In addition, Management Assessment reports should be
delivered with a high-level of quality in terms of content,
accuracy, and presentation, while adhering to the timeline
designated to the engagement.
- Analyze requests, interpret business requirements, construct
reports and present innovative solutions.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with all
members of Commercial Operational teams, including supporting sales
- Implement research techniques to continually learn and apply
technical solutions to improving MAR templates, share knowledge
with team members and enhance internal processes.
- Consistently complete and deliver quality Management Assessment
- Responsible for collecting and summarizing recovery audit data
and providing a PowerPoint presentation for the Audit Team's review
and client presentations during a closing meeting.
- Prepare overall audit statistics for several recovery audit
- Determine accurate FirstStrike Commercial Auditable Spend (GSC)
for report usage
- Review and reconcile a list of recoveries from FirstStrike Core
for all claim types
- Create a root cause analysis associated with audit
- Perform analysis of FirstStrike Commercial and Core data for
previously corrected and non-recoverable claims
- Document knowledge of client's FirstStrike usage
- Compile client custom or audit specific report requests are
- Control costs by creating effective, timely reports while
managing multiple tasks and reports simultaneously.
- Identify and troubleshoot FirstStrike Commercial data issues
and communicate to audit, data team, or FS Commercial developers
for correction or issue handling guidance.
- Exceptional proficiency working with Excel, including working
knowledge of logical formulas (creation and interpretation),
structuring and presenting data through charts and pivot
- Strong understanding of Power Point
- SQL Query writing preferred
- Develop an informed knowledge of FirstStrike Commercial and
- Microsoft Project desktop/Project Web App experience is a
- Two years of experience in audit, recovery audit, or related
parts of recovery process.
- Accounts Payable knowledge and analytical experience
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Finance or Information
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data;
supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software;
and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in
spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments
annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million
suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our
SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with
contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with
over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications
with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive
technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is
integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the
power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls,
analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250
Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are
fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our
culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order.
Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients,
generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for
each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our
cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each
other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to
not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of
being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will
strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving
our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a
diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and
innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to
provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive
compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous
benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical,
dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA
employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and
pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible
work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss
challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership
stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid
community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won't get lost in
the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development
results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions
with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor
Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and
Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to
grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come
join the team!
Keywords: APEX Analytix, Greensboro , Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!