Collision Center Front Desk Receptionist /Guest Services Representative
Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Terry Labonte Chevrolet Collision CenterLocation: 1401 Bridford
Parkway, Greensboro, North Carolina 27407Summary: Ensures friendly
and receptive environment for guests and provides administrative
functions of the Collision department.Supervisory Responsibilities:
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Performs opening and closing Guest Services procedures.
- Answers incoming phone calls in a courteous, prompt, and
- Directs phone calls to the appropriate person
- Takes accurate messages.
- Directs customers to the appropriate person or department.
- Manages the desk log, phone up log, loaner agreement log,
dealer plate log, and gas card log.
- Tracks and filters all incoming calls and takes messages.
- Communicates effectively with Guest Services Manager and Body
- Reconciles/updates data entry with dealership software.
- Produces Daily Reports: Daily Update (1, 5, Close), Performance
Metric (core Guests Services reports).
- Walks around the showroom hourly to offer refreshments to
- Provides a warm, positive and happy environment for Guests,
their children and fellow teammates.
- Helps maintain a clean and comfortable environment (monitor
- Provides new hire Customer Management training when
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and
regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
medical conditions to perform the essential functions.Desired
Education:o GED High School Diplomao Associate Degreeo Bachelor
Degreeo Master Degreeo Doctorate DegreeField of Study/Work
Experience:o Accountingo Automotiveo Businesso Human Resourceso
Information TechnologyDesired Work Experience: up to 3 yearso 3-5
yearso 5+ yearsEducation/Experience:Previous customer service
experience desired. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and
organizational skills are required.Certificates and Licenses:o
Valid Driver's Licenseo Automobile Salesperson LicenseComputer
Skills:Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Products. Ability to
learn Dealership Management System and web based applications
utilized in operations.Communication Skills:Ability to understand
and follow instructions. Ability to communicate effectively with
customers and companypersonnel.Attendance Expectations:The position
requires regular and predictable attendance. Scheduled shifts may
include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.Physical
Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to walk, stand, sit; use hands to finger, handle, and
feel.Environment Demands:Duties are performed primarily in the Body
Shop. Heavy phone work. Work includes frequent clerical and
administrative responsibilities and interaction with customers and
employees. Due to the nature of this position, employee may be
exposed to various work environments.Verbal and Writing
Ability:Ability to read and comprehend instructions,
correspondence, and memos. Math Ability:Ability to add, subtract,
multiply and divide.Reasoning Ability:Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with
standardized situations. Core Values:To perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following Core
Values:Servant LeadershipServant Leaders consciously put the needs
of others before their own, because to serve people is to value
them.Teamwork through Trust & RespectDiversity is strength, and
when we trust and respect one another we can work as a team to
achieve at a high level.IntegrityBeing honest and transparent with
people, in an effort to do the right thing within the letter and
spirit of the law, drives every action we take and every decision
we make.Commitment to Customer EnthusiasmEvery day we recommit
ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to
exceed the expectations of our customers.Passion for
WinningHendrick's tradition of winning is based on the idea of
striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined
by how we treat our people.Accountability at All LevelsTaking
ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as
individuals, and support each other as a team.Commitment to
Continuous ImprovementEvery day we soften our hearts as well as our
egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity
within ourselves and our team.This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to
be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and
responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job
description is subject to revision at the discretion of the
company.Hendrick is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities,
women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged
to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Greensboro , Collision Center Front Desk Receptionist /Guest Services Representative, Administration, Clerical , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!