Company: Advanced Personnel Resources, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Controller Our client, an industry leader is seeking a
Controller for their Triad operations (central NC). The Controller
will develop, maintain, and strengthen internal controls, while
he/she ensures quality of financial transactions, financial
planning and analysis, budgeting and reporting, playing an
important role in financial decision-making. The ideal candidate
will provide Management with strategic financial input and oversee
the overall accounting processes. Key activities and
responsibilities of this role includes :
- Manage all accounting and finance operations and overseeing
month-end and year-end closing process, ensuring compliance with US
GAAP, IFRS and Tax regulations.
- Produce accurate, timely IFRS compliant income statements,
balance sheets, and statements of cash flow on a monthly
- Develop and prepare the annual initial and revised budgets,
financial forecasts and associated on-going reporting and analysis
required by local Management and HQ.
- Coordinate annual audit, liaise with external audits, and
manage the preparation of timely and accurate annual financial
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
to maintain and strengthen internal controls and identify areas to
improve business efficiencies and optimize costs.
- Assist in process improvement and systems enhancement
- Improve profitability/margin through monthly analysis of
revenue, cost, and inventory variances. Prepare analysis to improve
Product mix, Pricing, and Discounts.
- Act as liaison between business units, operations and corporate
- Provide support for M&A opportunities as they arise.
- Determine effect of potential business decisions on financial
- Oversee accounting operations such as accounts payable,
accounts receivable and general ledger entries.
Keywords: Advanced Personnel Resources, Inc., Greensboro , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!