Centralized Billing Specialist
Company: Food Express Inc
Posted on: March 15, 2023
GlobalConnect - is a consortium of independent food service
companies providing corporate breakrooms, cafes, markets, vending,
pantry and office coffee services. As an industry-leading
technology company, our ecosystem offering spans payment hardware
and software, loyalty programs, brand marketing, procurement,
national account sales and other services that enable our affiliate
member companies to provide state-of-the-art technology, flexible
and healthy food choices, and consistent service to their corporate
customers across the country. As the only fully integrated,
wireless food service network that seamlessly functions across the
North American continent, GlobalConnect - is rapidly growing in an
$8 billion market in pursuit of its vision to dramatically improve
breakroom service operations for the modern enterprise and its
employees. For more information visit: usconnect.biz and Job Title:
Central Billing Specialist Department: USConnect
AdministrationReports To: Business AnalystFLSA Status:
Non-ExemptHours: 8:00am-5:00pm (These hours are subject to change
by the Business Analyst) Summary: The Central Billing Specialist
contributes to the successful achievement of the organization's
mission and strategic initiatives by managing the billings for some
of our customers such as Amazon, Mastercard and GlobalConnect
Marketplace. Essential duties and responsibilities include the
- Create and Maintain all Standard Operating Procedures and
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Daily Management and resolution of Affiliate and centralized
billing location relationship.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationship with
suppliers and all parties involved.
- Review and approve shipping notices.
- Request additional purchase orders and updated purchase orders
from centralized billing location.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify
- Ensure proper documentation has been received in order to move
forward with reimbursement.
- Keep detailed log on status of each Purchase Order and/or
Invoice issued for Centralized Billing Purchases.
- Issue Invoices and Credit Memos in QuickBooks in a timely
- Ensure and pursue reimbursements are given in agreed time
- Daily management of affiliate and suppliers.
- Review, verify and approve each order.
- Keep detailed log of each order with all details (status,
payment, tracking, etc.)
- Review and approve invoices sent from manufacturer to
GlobalConnect and send approved invoices to Accounting Clerk.
- Work closely with Business Operations to ensure all policies
and procedures are up to date and GlobalConnect. Marketplace is
maintained and current.
- Work and collaborate with Management by leading the Centralized
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner thoroughly and to
- Provide updates to management on all areas of concern or
- Perform other duties as assigned.Supervisory responsibilities:
NoneQualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Education and/or Experience: High School
diploma or equivalency is required. B.S. preferred, Associates
Degree considered. 3-5 years of Purchasing and Accounting
experience preferred. Experience with manufactures or distributors
preferred Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write
simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information
on telephone, in one-on-one or small group situations to customers,
clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to
communicate information and ideas through effective speaking and
documentation. Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract,
multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and
percent. Computer Skills: Proficient Apple computer skills
including Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Power
Point and Outlook. Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral
instructions. Ability to listen and analyze information presented.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None Standards of
- Demonstrate informative and professional assistance when
working with customers, affiliates and team members.
- Act independently and originate new approaches to
- Maintain initiative to preserve the flow of work.
- Work under stress with commitment deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to be very detail oriented.
- Show the ability to sift through large amounts of information,
extract key insights, and communicate results and actions
- Sustain interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness,
candor and trust, both internally and externally.
- Be able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks in an accurate
and timely manner.
- Attendance and Punctuality extremely important
- Maintain Company information in a confidential manner. (Signed
Confidentiality agreement is required. Mental and Physical Demands:
The mental and physical demands described below are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Display professional appearance, warm demeanor and positive
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Occasional bending, crouching, kneeling, walking, stooping or
- Frequent talking on telephone.
- Frequent use of computer.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving of objects up to 25
- Working in a moderately noisy environment.
- Working with frequent interruptions and distractions. Essential
duties and responsibilities are subject to change at the company's
discretion. Background checks and drug screening are required.We
offer the following benefits:
- 100% paid Employee base plan Health Insurance, buyup plan
available at a very low cost.
- Dependent Health
- Paid Vacations and Personal Time off.
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- College Scholarship Program for children of employees Global
Connect is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
treating all Applicants and Employees fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. PI207975765
Keywords: Food Express Inc, Greensboro , Centralized Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...