Sr Treasury Relationship Mgr - Atlanta
Posted on: November 23, 2022
DescriptionCitizens Bank is recruiting for a Sr Treasury
Solutions Relationship Manager. The role supports large corporate
and middle market clients across a variety of industries in the
Southeastern US. -This is primarily a business development role
advising clients on working capital solutions across Cash
Management, Commercial Card, Merchant, Trade and Supply Chain
Finance. -This role can be located in a variety of cities across
the Southeastern US. -Primary responsibilities include:
- Be a Trusted Advisor to clients and prospects, providing
solutions for continual optimization of treasury management and
operational processes in order to achieve high customer
satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Achieve annual goals through new business development and
growth of existing client portfolio.
- Partner with Relationship Managers to position Treasury
Services early and often to identify new leads and cross sells for
- Provide thought leadership and industry insights that support
smart growth for clients evolving needs.
- Coordinate internally with partners in product, service, and
implementation to ensure the optimal client experience.
- Provide market feedback and competitive insight to ensure we
continue to grow market share and out hustle our
competitors.QualificationsRequired Skills/Experience: -
- Minimum 8+ years Treasury Services sales experience.
- Strong knowledge of cash management, card and trade services,
CTP preferred but not required.
- Strong communications skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty.
- Strong work ethic, self-driven, high energy and motivated to
- Ability to travel when appropriate.Education, Certification,
and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- CTP preferred but not required.#LI-Sourcer4 Some job boards
have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary
ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a
recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for UsAt
Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal
Employment OpportunityCitizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and
related companies provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or
mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic
characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of
domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition,
military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Greensboro , Sr Treasury Relationship Mgr - Atlanta, Accounting, Auditing , Mayodan, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!