Tax - SAP Global Trade Services - Senior Consultant
Posted on: May 16, 2022
As a practitioner within Deloitte's Global Trade Advisory
Practice, you'll have the opportunity to help clients get the most
from their SAP investments-and help position businesses for the
evolving digital economy. Ready to reimagine your career
possibilities? Deloitte can show you what it takes to explore an
entire universe of ideas, possibilities, and opportunities-and help
make an impact that matters with SAP solutions.
Work you'll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch
connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the
best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business.
From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your
career to the next level.
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead and assist Customer and Sales Operations pursuits and
practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise,
strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve
our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's
newest and future solutions such as SAP S/4 & SAP GTS, Edition for
Our Global Trade Advisory practice is a national practice within
Deloitte Tax LLP's International Tax business and advises U.S. and
foreign multinational companies on global import and export
strategies, compliance, and trade automation. Our team focuses on
advising, implementing and operating SAP Global Trade Services
(GTS) solutions with an innovative mindset which delivers tangible
business outcome for our clients. Professionals will have hands-on
access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought
We work with clients who wants us to bring design thinking into the
future of their technology enabled business processes to improve
their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability,
remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core
systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital
- Working with clients to assess and deploy technology solutions
to enable international trade management operations.
- Helping importers and exporters achieve worldwide compliance
and realize efficiencies in their global supply chain.
- Advising U.S. and foreign multinational companies on global
import and export strategies and compliance.
- Planning and compliance assistance, and exploration of
automated import and export solutions.
- Supply chain efficiency planning including trade and security,
customs valuation planning, first sale for export planning, and the
analysis of transfer pricing policies to work toward compliance
with customs valuation requirements.
- Process improvement planning and systems implementation
We are looking for candidates who are willing to join a diverse
team of world class Deloitte professionals who bring the following
- Minimum 4 years' relevant SAP consulting or industry
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Experience with one or more SAP ECC or S/4 modules: SD, MM,
- Participation in all phases of at least 2 full-lifecycle SAP
- Understanding of end to end processes and attention to detailed
- Strong team and organizational skills, ability to self-manage
time and tasks
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Ability to manage client and cross functional team
- Ability to bring 'out of the box' solution design that is
aligned to leading practices and differentiated business
- Bachelor's degree in a legal, business or technology related
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of
the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience implementing one or more of the following SAP GTS
o Compliance Management
o Customs Management
o Trade Preference
- Technical or functional lead on at least 1 full-lifecycle SAP
- Software aptitude in PowerPoint, MS Project, Access, Excel,
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers
- Knowledge of export regulations including ITAR/EAR
- Demonstrated interest in international trade or international
- Strong research, writing, verbal communication, and project
- SAP SD/MM Certifications
- US Customs Broker License
- Certified US Export Compliance Officer (CUSECO)
Keywords: Deloitte, Greensboro , Tax - SAP Global Trade Services - Senior Consultant, Accounting, Auditing , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!