Company: Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description:Summary: The Staff Accountant performs assigned
duties to support and maintain goals for the Finance Department as
they relate to the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and
General Ledger functions.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process accounts payable, inventory 3-way match, company credit
cards, and expense reports.
- Process W-9s and 1099s.
- Update daily cash register.
- Assist with weekly cash forecast.
- Process vendor payments via ACH, wire and check.
- Process returns and credit memos.
- Assist with sales tax filings, property tax returns and other
ad hoc returns/filings.
- Assist with general ledger closing procedures at month
- Perform monthly analysis of account balances and outstanding
- Assist with company and departmental audits.
- Maintain a record of all company contracts and leases.
- Maintain open communication with other departments involving
issues with invoices.
- Maintain professional relationship with vendors.
- Keep supervisor informed of problems or issues with vendors..
Requirements:Education, Experience and Abilities:Skills for
- Intermediate Excel and computer skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational
- Ability to be flexible with extended work hours, as
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
- Strong integrity, and a positive attitude.Experience/Education:
- Associates degree in Finance or Accounting required. Bachelor's
- 2 - 5 years of related experience
Carson-Dellosa Education is dedicated to the principles of equal
employment opportunity in all terms, conditions, or privileges of
employment, including recruitment, selection, hiring, training,
transfer, promotion, termination, compensation, and benefits. We do
not discriminate against applicants or employees or make
discriminatory pay decisions based on age, race, sex (including
gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, and transgender status), color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected genetic information, or any other
status protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Keywords: Carson-Dellosa Publishing LLC, Greensboro , STAFF ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, Auditing , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!