Posted on: May 13, 2022
Payroll Coordinator Summary A growing CRG client in Greensboro,
NC is looking for an Payroll Coordinator. This candidate is
responsible for the preparation and processing of the bi-weekly
payroll in a multi-state environment. This candidate will partner
well with peers, supervisor, and the corporate office support team.
Compensation and Benefits!
- Starting with 15 days PTO plus 11 paid holidays including a
PAID day off for your Birthday!
- 2 days of personal time after your first year, paid volunteer
days and Leave Bank to purchase from
- Flexible hours
- 3% match on 401-K
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, wellness benefits
and voluntary insurance benefits plus telehealth option eligible
after 61 days of employment!
- Dependent Care flexible spending
- Pet insurance
- Employee/Retail discounts! Payroll Duties:
- Works closely with HR and Accounting on all payroll
- Ensures bi-weekly payrolls are processed in a timely and
- Responsible for reviewing, auditing, and processing new hire
- Importing new hire data from Process Hires module into UKG,
making necessary adjustments.
- Provide training for employees and managers within UKG, the
Time, and Time Off modules when needed.
- Reviewing and importing employee timesheets from the Time
module into Payroll Gateway.
- Administrator of the Time Off module & assisting with employee
- Administrator of the Time module & assisting with employee
- Auditing commissions, retro pay, and bonus figures for accuracy
and necessary approvals.
- Generating payroll reports within UKG's Standard Reports and
Business Intelligence modules each payroll and auditing for
- Communicating short hours and excessive overtime hours each
payroll to managers for accuracy.
- Reviewing exempt and non-exempt employee wages for
- Audit and approve payroll data related to new hires,
terminations, transfers, and rate changes submitted by managers.
Makes updates, as necessary.
- Auditing manual process updates prior to payroll close.
- Utilizing new hire, termination, and payroll close checklists
to ensure accuracy.
- Utilize UKG's learning community to ensure data
- Processing off cycle-manual checks and updating manual check
- Processing special payrolls including quarterly/annual bonus
and year-end adjustment payrolls.
- Researching and resolving questions from managers and employees
as they relate to the processing of payroll information such as
paid time off, banking, garnishments, retroactive pay calculations,
tax questions, and other changes.
- Ensure that all work locations and geofencing is set up
accurately in UKG.
- Direct employment verifications for current and former
employees to third party vendor.
- Responsible for year-end payroll processing, reporting, and
auditing for W2's etc.
- Utilize SHRM membership to research payroll matters and
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure Manual for payroll and
update as changes are made.
- Responsible for communicating & interpreting company policies
to employees regarding payroll matters.
- Responsible for cross training HR team members on payroll
- Assisting as a back-up for HR team members.
- Responsible for maintaining employee personnel files related to
- Assisting with various HR related special projects as needed.
- 3+ years' experience in payroll administration.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of the bi-weekly
payroll in a multi-state environment using UKG HRIS software
- CPP certification preferred but not required
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to handle highly confidential information. Category
Keywords: CRG, Greensboro , Payroll Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Greensboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!